1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Access to and of the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions of Use. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
3. Intellectual property
Copyright. If you believe content on the Sites violates your copyright, please contact us immediately. (Here).
4. About our Applications
- My Kitbag has developed applications to assist individuals and companies capture and understand information, and collaborate more effectively. However, My Kitbag does not represent or guarantee that any application will suit all company types and situations and therefore no advice is given or should be inferred. In using this application you acknowledge that you remain solely responsible for selecting this application as appropriate for your purpose. As the result of your use of this application, My Kitbag accepts no liability for any subsequent decisions or the consequences of any decisions made. Our refund policy can be found here.
- Application and Third Party Software. For our applications we acknowledge, a number of Third Party providers, including Exsys Inc.’s Corvid Core software and others. Each provider’s software is used under license.
- In its entirety and in part, the software presented to users as online Applications or Apps and automatically generated reports are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of automatically generated reports of user data may not correctly or accurately represent user data and do not constitute advice. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
5. No reliance on information posted on the Sites, including User Contributions, applications or content by independent contributors such as Experts or Guides.
- We do not have an obligation to, and you should not expect us to review content on our Sites, including User Contributions or contributions by our independent contributors known as “Experts” or “Guides.” Although My Kitbag and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, and other user and member generated pages on the Sites, we are under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that we do not control the information available on Site forums, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, services, offers or other information or content disseminated through the Sites are those of their respective authors, including users, Experts, Guides and other writers and contributors, who are solely liable for their content. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted through the Sites. For further information see our Comments Policy here.
- Don’t rely on site content, including applications, user contributions and content from independent contributors known as Experts or Guides. Content, articles, materials, information and postings by contributors are provided purely for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. My Kitbag will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Never rely upon such general information in making decisions about specific situations, or use it as a substitute for in-person evaluation or professional advice (including, without limitation, legal, tax, financial issues), even if from individuals My Kitbag characterizes as an ‘Expert’ or a ‘Guide.” You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us, shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and My Kitbag shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Service or Sites, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., attorney-client).
You will indemnify and hold My Kitbag, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall My Kitbag or its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the website, applications or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you therefor or $100; (ii) for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (iii) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or (iv) for any matter beyond My Kitbag’s reasonable control.
8. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations and policies.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
9. Your Comments and Concerns
This site is operated by My Kitbag. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications should be directed to: Contact Us.